Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sometimes I say too much, but sometimes it's not enough.

Everything is back to how it used to be. I'm fucking up in school again, My dad is yelling at me about everything again, and I'm alone again. And I can't help but feel that it was my fault. I refuse to belive that she's a bad person. She was so fucking perfect. She was everything I could ask for, and way more than I deserved.

I had a pretty shitty day today. I'm still sicker than shit, PE was horrible, and I did nothing in Biology. I haven't started my speech, and I don't think I will until like, Wednedsay night. All day I was looking forward to Art Club, and I got that snatched away too. I'm so angry because of that. That's the only good part of my day, besides lunch. Also, can you guys leave suggestions for more Pokemon for me to draw? I wanna fill up the whole page. But no crazy ones please, you have to keep my lack of talent in mind.

At least I won't have to deal with my parents until Tuesday.
Katy Perry's really hot.

Will you be the first one to tell the neighborhood papers, and all my family & friends that still care?
Did you buy what I sold you?
Did you hear what I told you?
I hope that you still do, will you?

4 comments:

Kaylee. said...

You could draw a weedle :D

DannyPhantom said...

and a caterpee. xD
or maybe a metapod. xP

FEEL BETTER!

TLALOC said...

you should
uhhh, draw a.. uhh..
a bullwhip.

mona.in.the.box said...

JIGGRY PUFFFF mang
foar totallie