Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wouldn't it be grand to take the pistol by the hand?

FUCK ME, JESUS FUCKING LORD EVERYTHING SUUUUCKS.
Lol.
I feel like extra-poopy poop. I got home, slept, woke up, watched TV, slept, and not I'm here. My nose is as stuffed as a certain someone's vagina a few weeks ago.
Haha. I laughed at that. It was kinda mean, but that's just okay. I also might just have a fever, but I'm too lazy to grab the thermometer.

This has been the shittiest week ever, homes! PE was okay today, and I'm getting calluses from power-cleaning, which is kinda cool. The Geometry test is HELL. I've answered 7 questions out of 17. If I get all those totally right, I'll get roughly a 41%. My dad is expecting a 100%.

The key to being a guy high school is to be that other guy, the one who's not you. No matter who you are, you suck.
-Khari Ollivierre
I miss that kid.
What sickens me about myself is that even through all this shit, I still love you. Eh, I'll get over it. No one needs crazy bitches like you. You're gonna run yourself into the ground one day. You're gonne fuck everyone around you over, and you'll have no one. If not, more power to you. BITCHSLUTWHORE. *eats pie* Whatever.
And after everything you put me through, I should have fucking pissed on you.
I love BMTH.




This post was kind of a mess.

6 comments:

NittyWood said...

Hooly i just luled so hard about the vag thing.
like omg!

DannyPhantom said...

i should have laughed. but i found it hard too. ._. hmm...i wondour why.. anyhow!
your right, she's the one whose going nowhere fast, and ALONE. not me, i have great friends. [:

allywood said...

I didn't exactly laugh.
Because, believe it or not, I actually had to think about it xD
But I smirked a bit.

And I'm glad that you're being above everything and staying strong.

I love you <33

JΛMES said...

I laughed, just like the rest of them. And Khari is pretty much right.

High school drama = shit D:<

DannyPhantom said...

it's all good julian.
ily2. [:

TLALOC said...

I LAUGHED THIS HARD