Friday, March 27, 2009

All the lonely people, where do they all belong?

Today was a good day.
School was good, but we were late D: The one freaking day we leave early, my sister forgets her shit and we have to turn back. Lame. YAY FOAR ALLY! Dude, didn't you have bronchitis like 2 weeks ago, too? Fuck. I failed the shit out of the Bio test, but whatever. I think our Poetry Alive thing is coming along pretty well, which I'm excited about. BTW, I need to do my journal thing.

After school, I went to Kelsey's and we were lazy and ate fucking pot stickers and watched Beaner TV, then Sweeney Todd! Then we went to the square with Robo-Marshall and SAW KATIE'S CUTE FUCKING DOG! Yay. Tomorrow, we're going to the mall and then to the My Shadow's Reflection concert. You guys should go, it's at 6:30 at the King's Theater in Wildwooooood.
NO HOMO, DUDE.

3 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

ASDFGHJKL; SWEENEY TODD!!!!!

THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE.
*dies*

Kaylee. said...

our peotry alive group is AWESOME :D

mona.in.the.box said...

SUNDAY.
THIS ISN'T FAIR, YO.