Sunday, March 8, 2009

I never knew that everything was falling through.

I'm really excited for Punk Goes Pop 2!
It's Sunday night, midnight. I can't sleep. My parents aren't home. I haven't started my speech, or my lab, which is due tomorrow. I don't know if the choir kids that missed Bio on Friday get more time to do it, but I hope so.
I've had a decent weekend. MPAs on Friday were fun, and I got to know Noelle a lot better, and I'm really happy about that :D. We have a lot more in common than I thought, actually. Saturday I went to Dakoda's, and I drew a Paras! You know, the little crab Pokemon with mushrooms on his back? It was the most detailed one I've drawn, and I didn't trace anything for the eyes, so it's kinda shitty. Whatever. I also painted a Gulpin, which I think turned out pretty well. It was my first time painting, and it was fun. I'm gonna bring them in tomorrow to show Smrekar (or something) in Art Club.

I loooooove everyone. Except speeches.

1 comment:

FaexLOVE said...

That's okay Julian, it's monday morning and I haven't done any of my homework.
All I had was history though :P