Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm still the same, not much has changed.

Dudes, I need your help. Well, I need your help to help someone else. This band I really like called The In Crowd got their Myspace page hacked, and that fool got rid of EVERYTHING on their profile, and they need help getting their shit back together. They're really cool people, and their singer is totally hot, so if you could add them, that'd be great. AND, they comment you back when you talk to them! It's badass.

myspace.com/theincrowd

3 comments:

mona.in.the.box said...

Dude.
I checked them out.
AND THE GIRL'S PROFILE PLAYLIST
has a song by The Icarus Account.
And that's so hot, because The Icarus Account is basically these two guys.
Brothers.
They're my brother's friends xD
ISN'T THAT TOTALLY CRAZY.

Hooly said...

YEA IT'S PRETTY CRAZY

TLALOC said...

OH WOW YEAH I CONCUR