Thursday, March 26, 2009

King Stuffy.

So, my grades are okay. I had a 79 in Biology which I know was my own fault, I've been slacking off. I did have a lot of shit going on, though. I had a B in Geometry and the rest were A's, which I'm pretty happy about.

Mrs. Baumann gave me all the leftover pea seeds from the lab, and I planted 3 today. I couldn't find any soil, so I borrowed some from another plant xD. I put them in a little empty plastic pot I found outside, on my windowsill. I put the pot in a little Tupperware thingy so the water wouldn't spill everywhere when I watered it, though. The dirt I used was pretty old, so idk if it'll even grow. I hope so. I love the idea of watching shit grow, though.

3 comments:

allywood said...

Yay :D
<3

DannyPhantom said...

growing plants is fun xD espeshully cannabis. ;D

FaexLOVE said...

I love growing plants :3

<3