Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm gone, lost, in a sea of anonymity.

This weekend was Mad Decent, as Dakoda would say.
I did nothing on Friday except stay up really late. This led to me sleeping in until almost 1 on Saturday. Most of Saturday was spent washing my dad's car, which was lame. That night I went to the square with Jenna, CHRISOMFG, Kelsey, and Robo-Marshall. That was a blasty-blast. Today, I did nothing. At all. I went to Wildwood to pick my sister up from some shit she was doing, then we went to Target and I bought Punk Goes Pop 2, it's great. Then we had sushi at VKI, and now I'm here. I'm about to go watch the Comedy Central Roast of Larry the Douchebag. He's had it coming.

BAI.

2 comments:

allywood said...

<333333

mona.in.the.box said...

MMMMMMMMMMMM ROASTED DOUCHEBAG JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED