Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Breathless stares escape your undying eyes.

I wish I had more time to devote to music. I wanna listen to more Alesana & Taking Back Sunday. Freakin' A.

I wish I had a friendship like yours. You guys are like two fucking pieces of a puzzle, and I'm crazy jealous. Even when you argue, which is hardly ever, it doesn't matter. You know you love each other and nothing will come between it. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends. However, I don't have anything like what you two have. I'm doing a horrible job of wording this.
Whatever.
I'm not feeling great today. I haven't been for a while. I'm kinda scared.

4 comments:

mona.in.the.box said...

I
don't know how to comfort you without sounding imprudent or worsening things.
I
wish I could say I understand, because I think I do, but I can't be sure.
I
think I understood before. Once upon a time.
And I
would like you to know that I'm sure there's someone dying to be the other piece of your puzzle. An acquaintance; a best friend; a stranger. You just haven't realized yet. Maybe they haven't either.

A lot of us are scared. I can't be sure if it's the same ambiguous fear clawing at everyone. But from experience, I know--things look up.

*hug for Julian*

allywood said...

:/
Who are you talking about?
I love you, Hooly.
I know I'm scared right now, too. I think we all always are, whether we realize it or not.

Talk to me if you need to <3

NittyWood said...

I get this way alot, seeing 2 people just connect so amazingly together.
it sucks.

Ellie said...

hmm who?