Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is the only real love scene.

I hate how the beginning of every Zelda game is slow and confusing, and it takes forever to get the fucking sword and bombs. I hope it gets better fast, otherwise I will totally lose interest in what I hope is a bitching game. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, wich sucks because i hate the feeling of my teeth getting scraped, plus the smell and feel of rubber gloves, while I try to tune out the stupid nasally whine of the nurse saying how I need to improve my brushing habits. Ew. That was sort of a run-on sentence.

Besides my ever-present dental condition, everything is doing pretty good. The weather is amazing, and everyone seems to be in a good mood. I even decided to take my dog on a walk for once, and he even pooped outside, instead of the living room. This may not seem so great to you guys, but to me, it was amazing. Ontop of all that crazy shit, I found my first beard hair today. I'm totally on my way to a Scott-tastic beard.

School is getting better, or maybe I just started caring more. Probably more of the latter, to be honest. I'm sleeping a lot less in Geometry, and I'm actually understanding the lessons, which is pretty baller. Today, in Geometry, I found a really cool checkmark-shaped scab on my leg, which I picked in the hopes of having a cool checkmark-shaped scar in the midst of allmy beaner-leg hair. That would be sweet. I like scars, they kind of tell a story, like Ally said. Of course, mine are all from stupid shit like riding a motor scooter barefoot and crashing into a rock.


Would you you let me fly if I wanted to try?
Looking out the window is getting old,
In my heart, stories are never told.
If all the world's a stage, I'll just turn the page
Pull the curtain on this place,
I won't leave a trace of this town alive.

I want velcro shoes, it would be so easy to put them on.

2 comments:

allywood said...

It would definitely be awesome if you got a checkered scar :O I would be jealous.

I'm glad school is going better for you :D

<3

FaexLOVE said...

I'm glad school is getting better for you and I'm glad everything is going well :]
Lol@beard hairs XD

I love you Julian!
<33