Monday, February 23, 2009

Such a simple little whore.

Jesus, today sucked dicks. I was doing all right, until PE when Coach flipped out on me because I couldn't go all the way down on squatting. When I tried to tell him that I hurt my tailbone and it KILLS to go down, he told me that I was a weakling, and that I need to quit whining. We can't all be Cody Holton, fuckface.

I got some news during this period that sort of surprised me, but when I thought about it, I realized it really wasn't that shocking. BTW: If you don't want people to treat you like you're four, don't act like it. I also realized that Ally's right, Daniel's hugs are great. After that, I crashed and burned, along with the rest of the class, on the Geometry test. There goes my 96 in the class.

I got a little reprieve from all that shit during Art Club. I know I suck at art, but I tried, and I really like how relaxed everything is. I definitely wanna take art next year. I wonder if, since this is my last year of spanish, I can double up on electives and take Choir and art?

Oh, and Dakoda's sun-cunt made me laugh. :D

8 comments:

NittyWood said...

im sorry your day sucked. :/
but at least daniel was man enough to tell you.

allywood said...

I'm sorry you had rough parts to your day, love.
Point is, we love you so much :)
And it's cool having you in art club. It is relaxing isn't it?

And fun <3

GraceEstelle said...

asdfghjkl im gonna fail that geometry test.
and i actually mean it.
i hate that class, that lady, i hate math.

and yay for art club!
and chorus :)

Kaylee. said...

geometry = FAILURE D:

WHOO. art is amazing :D

DannyPhantom said...

Sorry I had to be the bearer of bad news. But it was a load off my shoulders as well. Plus you had a right to know. I'm glad to know my hugs are still great. 8D Things will get better, I don't know when because they haven't yet for me. But they will...maybe eventually.

mona.in.the.box said...

GOD I hope I don't have to take Spanish. D:< I'mma get me some Internet language course or something, because I just really totally and completely DO NOT WANT TO TAKE SPANISH AUGH.
I'd rather stay in Chorus and Art :D
Art Club is pretty much the highlight of my week.

SO HERE, HAVE THIS POST THAT SURROUNDS ME AND BARELY TOUCHES ON YOU, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS YOUR BLOG :D

*is hit by a speeding taxi*

TLALOC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TLALOC said...

coach was never that mean to our class, for some reason. luckily.

AND HEY, hey
guess what i do... i smash suns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ5aj9qXzOA