Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whoa.

I've made a mistake. Reading my book today, I realized that I can't lose her. I can't.

On another note, I sort of changed how my blog looks. I think it's cool :D Gage Young is such an amazing photographer, it makes me jealous. Why can't I have skills? AND he frigging gets to meet all these awesome bands, and they PAY him to take pictures of them. Or maybe not. Shit, I would totally do it for free. My sister used to go to school with him, dude. Whatever.

I'm doing pretty good in school, I feel good about it. I had no idea I got a 90 on that Geometry quiz, I totally thought I failed it. Plus, I have a 96! It probably won't stay like that for a long time, though. Whatever.

4 comments:

NittyWood said...

who cant you lose???
kelsey?

GraceEstelle said...

you only win if you can get most of them, kay? :P

and i wish i had some kinda amazing photography skills too. like emma.

GraceEstelle said...

forget that, you did get most of them.

good for you. wanna prize?

Kaylee. said...

well go get her :)

i want skillz too :P