Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The very worst part of you is me.

Playing music with the volume turned up all the way makes it seem like the only things that exist are me and the noise. I like it that way.

You know the feeling when you take the milk out of the fridge for cereal, and it expires in a day, so you smell it and it smells fine, so you pour your bowl. As soon as you take the first bite, you taste the nastiness and you almost puke and you run to the bathroom and use mouthwash 47 times, and as you're rinsing, you realize you sort of did smell something, but you wanted the cereal really bad so you ignored it?
Looking at you is like that.
Not really, but it's not fun.

3 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

special k with strawberries is delicious.
i eat it every morning.
with soymilk.

allywood said...

"I Read These" list.
:(
I not on.

mona.in.the.box said...

LOL the word verification thing below this box says SHEAT.
ANYWHO
I'm so sorry. But that last part made me laugh. MOSTLY BECAUSE I KNOW EXACTLY THE FEELING. I feel like my entire life is like that. "MAN I SAW THIS COMING but I wanted that soooooo bad"
Special K turns the world. Along with Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Strawberries.
And Toaster Strudels.

I clearly have nothing better to do than scan your blog and spam it up. For that I apologize.