Monday, February 9, 2009

I am a monster.

I was on autopilot from 1st period until lunch. Literally. I have no idea where my mind was, but it sure as shit wasn't at school with the rest of me. You could ask me anything about today and I would have no answers for you. Lucas and Joe cheered me up at lunch, but it got worse as soon as i left the cafeteria. It was all the same from there, until I found a little help in the form of Hudson in Geometry, where we laughed at the word cunt.

I'm back to square one. I'm alone. Thank you Austin, for being the only reason I didn't go into the bathroom and stay in there all day long. It was too good to be true, anyway.

2 comments:

NittyWood said...

Dont worry about it.
i know it sucks. But obviously if it didnt work out, it wasnt suposted to.
and if she realizes what a mistake she made, then shes gunna take ya back :D
cuz your a pretty awsome dude!
so cheer up pookie ;DDDD

allywood said...

I feel bad for getting checked out now.
I would have tried to make you feel better at lunch :(
I'm sorry.