Thursday, January 22, 2009

Glass shatters and comes to a halt.

School is not a great place. I got decent grades, even with how little I studied. This dissapoints me because I know that if I really put in effort and tried, I could have amazing grades. I could be at the top of my class, or at least right below Keeler, Grace, and Mona. Instead, I look at my 4 B's and 3 A's and think, "well, that's okay."

On another note, I couldn't be happier with Kelsey. I never thought in a billion gamillion years that I would have someone like her, and I can honestly say that I love her.

Oh, and apparently I've "abandoned" my old friends from last year, but I really don't think it's all my fault. As far as I can see it, they're not trying very hard to keep in touch either. To be honest, it doesn't bother me as much as it probably should. I'm happy with the people I hang out with, and I care about them and vice versa. So long.

Oh, you love to punish me.
I get the feeling
You're having fun with me.

2 comments:

allywood said...

I think it's great that you love Kelsey (:
I'm really, really happy for you.
And I know what you mean about the grades :/
I know I blogged about that awhile back, too.
It SUCKS.
But I love you <3

mona.in.the.box said...

I'm trying to keep up, sir, really I am. D;


dun leave me plz. ;_;