Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WORST DAY EVAR

Seriously, today was complete shit. I've felt totally sick since last night, but I woke up at 6 anyway. I told myself "It's not that bad, you'll make it through school." I stumbled into school this morning, and my only thought was "Fuck." Lol, Melissa. 1st period was okay, and i finished my project for Mrs. Smith. Spanish was hell. It was fucking freezing in there, but as soon as I put my jacket on I felt like I was in like, Arizona in July. So I then removed my jacket, and froze again. I didn't pay attention at all, and tried to study for English. Choir was okay, I just kind of curled up in my chair and slept a few minutes. After that, I got my iPod from Coach T, and I went to the office. I ended up having my aunt come get me, and when I got home at around noon, I slept until 4:30. I still have a crazy fever, and my throat KILLS. I think the strep I had a few weeks ago is coming back, because I didn't take all of my antibiotics. Shit. I probably won't be in school tomorrow, Which is okay because I get to study more for the Shakespeare test. Lame.

This is me with the words on the tip of my tongue
And my eyes down the scope, of the barrel of a gun
Remind me not to ever act this way again.

5 comments:

Allie wag said...

i'm sorry you hada tough day = /
i hope you feel and get better man!
love you<3

FaexLOVE said...

Awe, feel better Julian<33
I love you!
and hated that Shakespeare test :P

allywood said...

I'm sorry you don't feel good :(
I now know why you yell at me for not being at school; lunch sucks without you :(

<3333

NittyWood said...

:(
COME BACK

mona.in.the.box said...

get mo' better pls? <:c
we misssss yooooo ;n;

And you missed the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER assembly today. He told us sex=AIDS. :D