Thursday, April 9, 2009

While she's still around.

Kelsey, I love you.
I'm not gonna waste words trying to explain how much, but know that it's lots. Lots. I never thought I would find myself with someone like you. Ever. It seems like so long ago, I would look around and see my friends in these wonderful fucking relationships and I would be jealous. Now, I have you, and I owe you the world for that. You always know what to say. You always make me feel like nothing else matters, as long as we have each other, everything's gonna be fine. When I'm with you, I want that moment to never end.
Look at that, I wasted words.
Sorry about that.

Today was odd. I thought I was dreaming half the time, seeing things differently. I didn't really like it. I miss my friends. Tuesday was pretty much great. <3
"If I get a boner, it's not my fault."
"AUSTIN GOT SMURF CUMSHOT!"

4 comments:

allywood said...

I love you so much, Hooly.
I missed you today for some reason !
Like, a lot <3

FaexLOVE said...

This is really sweet :]
I'm glad you've found someone like that to love<3

ROFL
Tuesday was amazing
Iloveyew <3!

NittyWood said...

X)


lol snepal
(word verification)
idk why that just made me lol

TLALOC said...

the first quote is funny.
WHAT IS IT FROOOOOOOM?