Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When masturbation's lost it's fun, you're fucking breaking.

I love Green Day XD.
We had to write three haikus for English, and I think mine are pretty good.

The Feud (I actually don't like this one that much)
Two fighting houses
Montagues and Capulets
Draw blood in the streets.

The Capulet's Party
Sneaking to a ball
A dance, a kiss to her hand
True love is unmasked.

I forget the third one, and I'm to lazy to run to my room to read it. Tell me what you thiiink.

Dude, Mrs. Smith's new project sucks balls, and it sucks that she made it due like 3 days before it was originally due. I was doubtful that we were gonna finish to begin with, now I'm positive! Every other class is okay, and I think I did pretty well on my Bio test! YAY.

It's been pretty normal living with my grandmother here, and it's fun cause our family comes over almost every weekend to be with her :D

I MISS ALLY, WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE.

3 comments:

allywood said...

I'm sorry, I miss you as well <3
I'll be back tomorrow.
Lunch must suck :P

I love the haikus by the way :D

Kaylee. said...

yers are coool. :D

Ana is my partner for the project. :D YAY!

GraceEstelle said...

Good haikus.
Much better than mine.
Mine are like, over views of the entire thing.