Monday, April 6, 2009

We'll make this last forever.

This is turning out to be a baller-ass spring break, and it's not even halfway over!
Yesterday, Dakoda came over in the morning, and we geeked out and played Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Then he fell asleeeeep. Kelsey and Ellen came over and woke him up, though. We all hung out and had a blasty blast. Then we had to take Ellen and Kelsey home, which was fun :P


Today, Dakoda went home around noon, and I went to Kelsey's like at 2. Literally all we did was lay in her bed and snuggle. It was wonderful. I love her, a lot. Then her mom got home D= We went to lunch, or dinner, or whatever, at Moe's and I had one of those huge-ass burritoes. Those are good. Then we went to Blockbuster and rented Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist, I loved that movie. Now I'm home, really excited for tomorrow.

Looooove.

3 comments:

allywood said...

<3<3<3<3<3<3

mona.in.the.box said...

DUDE
I JUST READ THE BOOK.
Holy sh*t.
The movie was....much more subdued than the book.
The book is absolutely nuts, if f'ed my brain over just by reading it.

I highly recommend it @_@

GraceEstelle said...

I loovee that movie.
And book.
The book is funnier.
You should read it. :D