Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blow bubbles with their gum, take photographs of fun.


I'm feeling a lot better, but If what might happen happens, it'll all come crashing down again. However, that bridge will be crossed when I have arrived at it. I'm really not looking forward to this vacation too much, oddly enough. I'm sure I'll start having fun when I get to Puerto Rico and see all my family.
San Juan, Puerto Rico / Callejón de Las Monjas by Oquendo.
THAT PICTURE IS SO WACKY, CAUSE I'VE BEEN TO THAT STREET LIKE A MILLION TIMES :D

I want to trust you. I want you to be my best friend. I want to be able to talk to you about real stuff, the stuff we both have inside, but never talk to with anyone. My secret was about you, and it really kind of hurt to see it go up in smoke. I think I'm just afraid to see what'll happen if I try.


3 comments:

allywood said...

I love you, hoooooly :D !

Austin Wood. said...

I WANNA KNOW WHAT IT WAS :O


and the word verification was die O.O lol

Unknown said...

Do you mean the literal "smoke" or the metaphorical "smoke"?