Thursday, July 30, 2009

You didn't think to care about me.

Let me apologize to begin with
Let me apologize for what I'm about to say.
Trying to be genuine was harder than it seemed
Somehow I got caught up in between.
Let me apologize to begin with
Let me apologize for what I'm about to say.
Trying to be someone else was harder than it seemed
Somehow I got caught up in between.
Between my pride and my promise
Between my lies, and how the truth gets in the way.
The things I want to say to you get lost before they come
The only thing that's worse than one is none.
I cannot explain to you
With anything I say or do or plan.
Fear is not afraid of you,
Guilt's a language you can understand.
I cannot explain to you
In anything I say or do or plan
But hope my actions speak the words they can.
For my pride and my promise.
For my lies, and how the truth gets in the way.


That song is amazing, and it's NOTHING like any of Linkin Park's other songs.
Me having that song stuck in my head brought this idea into fruition, I'm gonna make a list of my top 16 (lol) favorite songs, in no specific order.
Here I go.

In Between- Linkin Park
From- Minutes to Midnight

It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door- Underoath
From- They're Only Chasing Safety

The Moment- Safetysuit
From- Life Left To Go

Reptar, King of The Ozone- The Devil Wears Prada
From- Plagues

Jesus Of Suburbia- Green Day
From- American Idiot

If He's Here, Who's Runnin' Hell?- Four Year Strong
From- Rise or Die Trying

Classifieds- The Academy Is...
From- Almost There

American Dream- Silverstein
From- A Shipwreck In The Sand

Seven Weeks- Gym Class Heroes
From- As Cruel As School Children

Hum Hallelujah- Fall Out Boy
From- Infinity On High

Marriage To Millions- Cute is What We Aim For
From- Rotation

XO- Fall Out Boy
From- From Under The Cork Tree

Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Never Die- Four Year Strong
From- Rise or Die Trying

Here's To The Past- A Day To Remember
From- For Those Who Have Heart

Timberwolves At New Jersey- Taking Back Sunday
From- Tell All Your Friends

Unbound- Avenged Sevenfold
From- Avenged Sevenfold


Love everyone.
Yay!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

yeh :D

allywood said...

Here's to the Past will always be on my top :P