Monday, October 6, 2008

Remember me?

Hey!
Dude, I haven't posted in like four years, sorry. Homecoming was amazing, I got to meet Charles, and see Scott again! I probably didn't leave a fantastic impression by being like 45 minutes late, but whatever. I was kind of upset that I missed The Academy Is... the 3rd but whatever, I had fun Friday.
I'm realizing just how ignorant some people are, and it disgusts me. People I've known for a while have been questioning me because of my "new friends", and I've been asked if I'm gay. What if I was gay? I'm not, but would they give up our friendship if I was? Fucking shit.
Enough of that shit, though. I'm completely confused in Biology, and that stresses me because it seems like no one else is. I'm wasting my time in Spanish II, Music Appreciation pwns.
Computers is ridiculous. We're assigned a project that no one understands, and she REFUSES to explain it. Health is useless, Mrs. Mosby is a shriveled old cunt that doesn't believe in hoods. English is refreshingly challenging, and Geometry is nap-tastic. Not as nap-tastic anymore since Jake cut his hair, though. PUN.

I HATEHATEHATE being in the middle of so much bullshit between my friends, but there's nothing I can do about it. I never get enough sleep, and I'm still a dumb lazy moron who's not good at anything. Very encourgaing, my dearest father.
:D

2 comments:

FaexLOVE said...

Yeah you haven't posted in forever kidd! :D
And no worries about making us wait around for 45 minssss, it's all good :]
Charles is pretty ahmazing isn't he? Scott is too but you already knew that.
What people have been questioning you about shit like that? I mean seriously they need to back the fuck off D:<.
Even some shit in 9th grade was ridiculous, it was still super fucking fun.
Ha I know, I DESPISE being in the middle of things D:<. It pretty much sucks big hairy balls.
Did you get yelled at for not being home?

I lovess you Joooliany! :D

allywood said...

i love hooly more than macaroni and cheese <3

I'm sorry people are doing that to you, that's ridiculous :/ you'd think people wouldn't assume such random things.

i'm glad you had fun at homecoming, not so sad you missed TAI... :p

I personally hated 9th grade. But I dont think that has anything to do with the crap you're going through, it's simply life.

I love you though <3