Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And the stars, they point to this.

Everything I do is wrong.
To my friends, to my dad, to my teachers. I feel like I'm never good enough, and I never will be. I HATEHATEHATE Mrs. Hubbard's stupid assignments, if you want your students to pass, they should make flashcards on their own. ARG at Mosby. Those stupid abstinence bitches are throwing STDs around like they're free candy. PUN.

And now, the ever-so-popular anonymous comments. You should probably stop reading now.

You need to chill the fuck out. It wasn't a big deal, and it makes you seem like a big bad word when you do things like that.

You confuse me, but are generally very nice and I like you.

You smell fantastic XD and you're also very nice. You're always in a good mood, and it's cool.

You also confuse me, but in an amazing way and hanging out with you is fantastic.

I love you to death, and I look up to you, believe it or not. Being with you makes everything better, and I'm glad I get to see you a lot.

You manipulate everyone around you and it's hideous.

You try WAY too fucking hard, girls don't like you. You have stupid haircuts, too.

Give me like a quarter of your skills, dude. I NEED SKILLS.

You. What must I do to make you happy? I can't be what they were, and I won't be. I'm never going to live the live you want for me. I know you love me, but you're unpleasant and I hate being around you. You wonder why I don't talk to you or tell you things, but you blow everything way out or proportion and it's dumb.

I fucking hate you. You hurt my friend so much, and she's still buying the bullshit you spoon-feed her. It sickens me, but she won't listen to anyone. You should feel horrible and I hope you realize that what you do is wrong.

You, are Asian. You are half-Asian. You are also half-Asian, and you used to look like the Avatar.

5 comments:

PaintMyHeart said...

I looked like the Avatar once :P



Awh you have skills Julian and you don't do everything wrong.
Don't sell yourself short<3

Hooly said...

hooly has zero skills.

FaexLOVE said...

Julian!
You silly silly boy, you don't do everything wrong. You have skills but they just aren't as perfected as some people's are. I lovee youuu<3

PS. Olivia wants to know if she can call you Jooolihoe XD
Not the garden hoe though ;D

allywood said...

hooly baby! <3
i'm really sorry that you're feeling down :/ you definitely have skills though, you kidding me? you NEVER EVER fail to make me smile. times at lunch where i just want to put my head down and keep my iPod in, you come and sit down with a smile ALWAYS, and I immediately cheer up. You're an amazing, irreplacable friend and I'm so glad I have you as one <3

Anonymous said...

julian, you really care that much?
you know what i'm talking about. hopefully. but really? don't worry about it, i'm quite done with that chapter of my life. with him. so thanks for never ceasing to remind me what a horrible person he is. i love you! :D