Wednesday, August 6, 2008

this magical place called...

The square.
Really not too magical.
But, it depends on who's there with you. Today, for instance, I was lucky enough to be joined by Kate! She's leaving for Ohio tomorrow, so I wanted to see her before she left. I got there around 3, met her at her mother's bookstore, and we were off into the blistering heat.
The heat was fails. All my shorts were dirty from Chicago, so i had to wear jeans. Not cool. We spent an hour at starbucks, messing around on our Zunes, then we returned to the bookstore to check in. Afterward, we walked to Target and got icees! I bought some superfly shades, and I saw a hot vest. Then I ran into my good friend Scott, who preoceded to scare the crap out of Kate by telling me that I was attractive. He was not incorrect.
After all those shenanigans, we went back behind the bookstore and sat in the grass under some trees. After failing to call my mother to pick me up on my stupd phone, I used the phone in the store to call her. Kates mother was nice enough to drive me to the movie theater, where my mom picked me up.
I'm gonna miss Kate, dude.