Monday, August 24, 2009

I thought this was all a part of the plan.

The first week of school was better than i thought, although it was pretty boring. I have lots of friends in almost every class, which is cool! And I have lunch with Kristina, James, Allie, Hannah and Li(y?)ndsey. AND WE GET A BOOOOOOOOTH! Yay.

I like almost all of my classes, which is a first. Kelly's class seems boring but easy, and it goes by quickly. Harris's class seems pretty easy, except for the notes which suuuck. Chorus is fun, EXCEPT FREAKING RIDDLE MADE ME AND AUSTIN TENORS D:< Whatever. Kubik's class is cool, and he showed me Thrice, who I really like now. Chemistry and Algebra 2 suck, but Stephenson reminds me of Mitch Hedberg XD. Who's left? Oh yea, Art is fun, but my sketches suuuuck. Whatever.
I really need a ladyfriend. One of those would be nice.
I'd like to be a note
the kind you could sing but don't
Because you're shy
That way I'd live inside your throat
and hang from every word you spoke.
Goodnight.

No comments: