Thursday, May 21, 2009

Television dreams of tomorrow.

I was mad yesterday, and this came from it.

Dear Liberty,
If the truth will set me free,
why am I sitting in this room?
It'll soon become my tomb.

Dear Justice,
That's the truth, it just is.
The bigger bomb brings justice
to the troops.

I've had about enough of this.
Please step out of my way, Miss.

I've come to join the infantry, but I'll go home without a fight.
'Cause I know they won't let me in, not on my life.

But I've never felt such fun
as when I picked up a gun,
and fucking let loose.
They're all alike, I'll pay the price,
My fate lies with the noose.

This was kind of inspired by the new Green Day album, too.
It's weird. Whatever.

<3

2 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

I like "My fate lies with the noose."
And yay! You got on!

Kaylee. said...

The "soon become my tomb" part reminded me of Romeo and Juliet.
That movie was so great xD