Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just give me myself back.

You are a difficult person to please. Nothing I do is ever good enough, you wants more. If you don't get what you want, I'm a lazy asshole. Yelling, pleading, and insulting aren't encouraging either, by the way. I don't know what to do with myself when I'm around you. If I say the wrong thing, you freak out, if I don't say anything, I'm trying to alienate you. What the fuck do you want?
I feel utterly worthless around you. I'll never be them, and I will NEVER be you. I'm gonna be what I want to be, whether it makes you happy or not. You will not think for me any more. You don't understand why I don't like being around you, but just look at yourself. You LOVE to argue, and you love to play the victim in every situation. Every second around you makes me want to punch a wall until my hands bleed, or break down and cry. I will be better than you. You will not hold me back.

1 comment:

allywood said...

Wow, this smells like determination.
I'm proud of you :D